Koodo Community

Community

Solved

tax time

need 2014 total for my bill

13 replies

Userlevel 6
Log into you koodo account online. You have access to bills going back 18 months. All in pdf format.
tried that . Only shows me 3 months. I must be in a wrong window ???
I have found a page with months and blue dots with arrows. But, I click , ( and dbl click) the text , and or the arrow, and "NOTHING" comes up.
Userlevel 6
Ann Jenkins Nissen MacNeill wrote:

I have found a page with months and blue dots with arrows. But, I click , ( and db...

Ok. You found it. When I click it asks me if I want to save or download, so it works. Click on the blue arrow. 🙂
Userlevel 6

I have found a page with months and blue dots with arrows. But, I click , ( and db...

Actually, I just tried. clicking on text works too.
Userlevel 6
Go here Ann: https://selfserve-beta.koodomobile.com/my-account/billing/bill_summary You should see this.

Yes, that's the page I've been on all along. Still nothing . I get a few months , then they just time out and don't load the pdf.
Userlevel 6

Yes, that's the page I've been on all along. Still nothing . I get a few months , then th...

Are you on a PC, Mac or on a tablet?

Yes, that's the page I've been on all along. Still nothing . I get a few months , then th...

PC desktop

Windows 7
Userlevel 6

Hmmmm.....try it in a different browser. Like Firefox or Chrome. I'm running out of any other suggestions. 🙂 Gotta go for a run now, too nice of a day here.
I'm on Firefox. Blizzard here
Hi Ann!

Did you succeed to access your e-bills using a different browser? As Rudy said, you should be able to see the last 18 bills. Otherwise, please give us a call at *611 from your cellphone or send us an email at this secure link: http://koo.do/11eMLdy. We will figure it out why you cannot access them and do our best to help you. 

Thank you!