Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Tab Payment

i wanna pay off my tab quickly so is it possible to make an occasional payment of 30 dollars towards the tab at my local koodo retail store? or do i just have to pay off the tab all at once. Tips on paying off tabs would be very helpful ( im at-$103) and what is a smart pay charge.

11 replies

Userlevel 1
Only way to pay off your Tab sooner is to cancel your account or upgrade your Tab. You can't overpay into it
Userlevel 2
Mo D. wrote:

Only way to pay off your Tab sooner is to cancel your account or upgrade your Tab. You can't over...

Yes, you can actually. A customer can call in and request it to be billed out.
Userlevel 6
Mo D. wrote:

Only way to pay off your Tab sooner is to cancel your account or upgrade your Tab. You can't over...

Hi Myke, a customer can actually pay off the Tab directly through his Self Serve account as well! Thank you.
Userlevel 1
Mo D. wrote:

Oh snap yes that's right
Userlevel 3
Mo D. wrote:

Are my posts blocked?lol
Userlevel 2
Mo D. wrote:

I can see your posts Rocky.
Userlevel 6
Mo D. wrote:

They are not, Rocky! I know you mentioned it already 🙂
Userlevel 7
I don't really see why you would want to make small Tab payments anyway? I understand it would be easier to handle than paying it all at once but Koodo's paying the Tab for you + any Smart Pay charge you see on your bill (for Medium or Large Tab).
Userlevel 3
You can pay off your tab at anytime. But it would have to be the whole ammount. You can bill yourself out for this through yourself serve.
What is koodo Smart Pay Charge?
Userlevel 3
Art.Cris wrote:

What is koodo Smart Pay Charge?

More information?maybe the tab charge?