Koodo Community
Solved

Tab overcharge

• 24 November 2020
  • 11 replies

Started 24 month Tab plan in September 2018 and still being charged on it for my November-December bill. I manually paid off the last $20 in October and after checking the bills for the 3 months that are missing, I was charged for the Tab in those months as well. In total, I see 27 payments.

icon

Best answer by Silvia Koodo 24 November 2020, 14:29

@CT-96 Hello! We've reviewed the account and bills and applied a manual credit for the October 21 and November 21st bills, for the tab charged in error. You can see the new amount due in koodomobile.com/selfserve.   

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@CT-96 Hello! We've reviewed the account and bills and applied a manual credit for the October 21 and November 21st bills, for the tab charged in error. You can see the new amount due in koodomobile.com/selfserve.   

Pre-paid my tab earlier this month in anticipation of new phone upgrade, and completion of 24 months agreement.

The current bill (which wasn't issued at that time) is showing the Tab completion payment as well as an extra Tab Payment. This make no sense. Koodo's billing system should have accounted for the zero balance at the time the Jan 3rd, 2021 (due dated) was created.

Please correct!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Pre-paid my tab earlier this month in anticipation of new phone upgrade, and completion of 24 months agreement.

The current bill (which wasn't issued at that time) is showing the Tab completion payment as well as an extra Tab Payment. This make no sense. Koodo's billing system should have accounted for the zero balance at the time the Jan 3rd, 2021 (due dated) was created.

Please correct!

This can sometimes happen. Add up all your tab charges and make sure that is indeed an extra charge, and if so you contact koodo to have them give you a credit. Easiest way would be a message via Facebook.

You can do same to prove this!

At the time, the tab balance showing on my account was $30. I paid it in full and expected to see no more charges.

Look at my account and figure out 24 payments from the date of my last agreement. It shouldn't take you any effort

Bottom line,

The aggregate payment on Nov..27th, 2019 created a $0 (ZERO) balance in my account, ergo NO MORE PAYMENTS REQUIRED. 

More proof:

Tab Balance as of Nov. 8th was $30.

Would you like me to send a screenshot, or can you see it posted in my account?

Do not subscribe to Facebook!

Userlevel 6

You are talking to other Koodo customers on an open forum. No one here has access to your account (unless an official Koodo rep happens to comes along). You will have to use the chat bot to arrange a call back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do not subscribe to Facebook!

You can send them a private message via twitter as well

Hi Lou,

@Koby8Lang 

Thanks for  the update.

I see that someone has already posted a $15 correction to this month's charges. Pending payment is already in the pipeline.

Take care,

Koby