Koodo Community
Solved

Tab hasn't moved in 2 months?

• 20 September 2020
  • 8 replies

Hello, I just noticed as of July, I had one Tab payment left. It’s now September, and I’m receiving my bill for September and I still have the same amount on my tab / it’s still on my invoice. 

Maybe I’m not understanding correctly, but shouldn’t my Tab have been payed off in August?

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by Ranjan Koodo 22 September 2020, 15:24

@Slyte - I just reviewed your account, and while I agree that the Tab history summary in Self Serve does appear misleading, the charges do appear to be valid. From what I’m able to see, you purchased your phone in Sept of 2018, so the charge you received on this latest Sept. 2020 bill should be your final/24th payment towards your tab. 

That said, I will share the screenshot you shared above with our team to see if there’s something fishy on the back-end that may need to be investigated, to ensure the explanation is more clear moving forward. 

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7

See community comments on a similar ‘end of tab’ puzzling bill https://community.koodomobile.com/tab-66727/tab-waived-7800080

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you login to self serve, do you see the tab payment history stop after July?  Can you post a screen showing this?

At the same time, can you post a screen shot of your pdf ebill of August and September that shows a tab charge?  maybe sure to black out any personal info.

When you login to self serve, do you see the tab payment history stop after July?  Can you post a screen showing this?

At the same time, can you post a screen shot of your pdf ebill of August and September that shows a tab charge?  maybe sure to black out any personal info.

Thanks for the reply everyone.

Here is what I see in my history.

I’ll get a screenshot of my last two bills after i block out the personal info. Hope this helps for now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Here is what I see in my history.

I’ll get a screenshot of my last two bills after i block out the personal info. Hope this helps for now.

You are right. Once you paid your tab in Aug, then it should be clear.

I can flag this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Slyte - I just reviewed your account, and while I agree that the Tab history summary in Self Serve does appear misleading, the charges do appear to be valid. From what I’m able to see, you purchased your phone in Sept of 2018, so the charge you received on this latest Sept. 2020 bill should be your final/24th payment towards your tab. 

That said, I will share the screenshot you shared above with our team to see if there’s something fishy on the back-end that may need to be investigated, to ensure the explanation is more clear moving forward. 

Yeah, that’s completely, fine. I was more so asking as to from my Tab history, it should have been paid off. Quite misleading, but if still owe, not a problem.

My Tab balance has been in inaccurate for the past two billing cycles if not 3. I had $20 left on my tab at end of August, stayed at that amount until the end of Oct.. It then move to $10 and has  remained there. It hung on 20 and now 10. I was even called by a koodo rep letting me be aware of deals, that my phone will have 0 remaining tab at end of Oct. So please don't feed me a line that it adds up. I had called on it in Sept. & was on hold awhile and was told the math on the account added up. I have been a loyal account holder for around 6 yrs. Now. I need to see the entire account from day one on tab payments emailed to me not via self serve, it is not accurate.

Regards, 

Adam

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My Tab balance has been in inaccurate for the past two billing cycles if not 3. I had $20 left on my tab at end of August, stayed at that amount until the end of Oct.. It then move to $10 and has  remained there. It hung on 20 and now 10. I was even called by a koodo rep letting me be aware of deals, that my phone will have 0 remaining tab at end of Oct. So please don't feed me a line that it adds up. I had called on it in Sept. & was on hold awhile and was told the math on the account added up. I have been a loyal account holder for around 6 yrs. Now. I need to see the entire account from day one on tab payments emailed to me not via self serve, it is not accurate.

Regards, 

Adam

You might want to create your own post. 

I would include screen shots if the tab history page and your tab payment in your detailed pdf ebill for August, September, October