Koodo Community

Community

Tab credit

When i signed up for koodo around February of this year you had a few promotions going on, there was a bit of a mix up on what i'd be eligible for. In the end i was offered a tab credit since i wouldn't be getting the BYOD credit, now that i'm paying off my tab i noticed the credit hasn't been applied. Is there anyway to look into this. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Greg, you can send Koodo a private message to their FB page or Twitter account where they can verify your account and further assist you on this matter. Or someone may chime in here first from Koodo that can assist you.
I posted on their facebook page and its the second day with no answer, is there anyone on here i can chat with?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Greg Scott wrote:

I posted on their facebook page and its the second day with no answer, is there anyone on here i ...

No not post on their FB page, send them a Private message to their account of their FB page.
Greg Scott wrote:

I posted on their facebook page and its the second day with no answer, is there anyone on here i ...

yes, i did through chat, got a auto reply it could take hours. 24 hours later still no response. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Greg Scott wrote:

Ok may be a backlog of messages to them, I'm sure a Rep will chime in here as well if they don't get back to you through FB.