Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Tab confusion !

Because of job security, I need some answers. Right now at the moment I do not know if i will have a job much longer. But I need a new cell... say i get a nexus 5 with $150 tab, and $40 a month plan.. . but loose my job, IF i pay off my tab in a lump sum, will i still HAVE to pay for my monthly plan? or can it be canceled at no extra charge?

5 replies

Userlevel 2
If you pay off the remaining negative tab balance, the only thing you would owe on the final bill would be any additional usage for the final billing cycle.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can cancel at anytime. All you will need to pay is any remaining tab, and your last monthly bill of course. Koodo does not have any cancellation fees
Userlevel 2
Dennis wrote:

You can cancel at anytime. All you will need to pay is any remaining tab, and your last monthly ...

That's not what Cole is asking. Cole is asking if he can pay the tab off before canceling, so then he does not have to pay the tab on the final bill.
Userlevel 5
Dennis wrote:

You can cancel at anytime. All you will need to pay is any remaining tab, and your last monthly ...

Well Cole asked, "or can it be cancelled at no extra charge" so Dennis is explaining how with Koodo, cancelling is easy! All you have to do is pay your remaining tab and the last final bill. Nevertheless, if he pays the tab off before cancelling, that is the same thing as paying the tab off when you cancel..?
Userlevel 7
Dennis wrote:

well it depends on his financial situation, he wants to pay it off beforehand because he currently has a job.