Koodo Community

Community

Solved

System problems registering my credit card

Hi, I want to make my pay with my credit card but I can't , the system is telling me, that it has a problem registering my credit card, could you please help me?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your address has to match exactly, Almendra. But if that is the case and if you are still having problems, call *611 and they'll add it for you 🙂
Sophia wrote:

Your address has to match exactly, Almendra. But if that is the case and if you are still having ...

Hello, I try but they told that because my credit card is from mexico I need to do something special in the ABS Administration, Could you please give the details?. Thank you so much
Userlevel 5
Had the same issue...unfortunately I had to call in to get it fixed, definitely something Koodo should look into to make it simplier
Userlevel 6
Only Canadian credit cards are accepted. Non-Canadian credit cards need to be registered. So what to do? You call in and ask them to register your credit card, they'll have to verify it or something and get back to you to let you know if you can use it or not. In meantime, you can pay through online banking or buy a prepaid credit card to pay your bill....you don't want to fall in arrears:)
Userlevel 5
Cameron Jones wrote:

Only Canadian credit cards are accepted. Non-Canadian credit cards need to be registered. So wh...

If only Koodo can take Paypal....
Userlevel 6
Cameron Jones wrote:

Only Canadian credit cards are accepted. Non-Canadian credit cards need to be registered. So wh...

They'd be the first wireless company to do so! But hey, there's visa debit as well so it's not too bad!
Cameron Jones wrote:

Cameron, I've tried with VISA (not Vanilla) prepaid and it's not accepting it.