Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Switching names

So my phone is currently in my parent's name because when I signed up, I wasn't old enough. Now that I'm of age, Id like to switch it into my name. I'm just wondering how that works?Might I add we live in different locations, so we couldn't just go into koodo together and switch it.
icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 20 March 2016, 00:47

The account owner needs to call koodo and request the transfer of ownership. The person taking over the account then needs to call in within 10 days to complete the transfer. This person then provides their ID, (two of drivers license, credit card or SIN), the credit check is done and if they qualify the transfer is completed there and then. There is a $10 fee for a transfer of ownership.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The account owner needs to call koodo and request the transfer of ownership. The person taking over the account then needs to call in within 10 days to complete the transfer. This person then provides their ID, (two of drivers license, credit card or SIN), the credit check is done and if they qualify the transfer is completed there and then. There is a $10 fee for a transfer of ownership.