Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Swapping plans for two phones on same account

I have three phones on my Koodo account - one for my son, one for my wife, and one for me. Because of changes in usage, I would like to trade plans with my son, if possible. It involves plans that are not offered any more. Is this possible?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey Keith. Unfortunately what you're asking for cannot be done. It's not possible to swap phone numbers on two lines within Koodo (which is essentially what you want to do)
Userlevel 6
Ahmad wrote:

Hey Keith. Unfortunately what you're asking for cannot be done. It's not possible to swap phon...

To compliment what Ahmad said, Keith, if you and your son don't mind using the current numbers assigned to these lines, you could simply swap the SIM cards and be done. But you'll have to use your son's phone number and vice versa, then.
Ahmad wrote:

Hey Keith. Unfortunately what you're asking for cannot be done. It's not possible to swap phon...

That is my second option. We can also change our phone numbers after the SIM swap to something completely different so we don't get each others calls.
Userlevel 5
Ahmad wrote:

Yup doing it that way is the only way you'll be able to swap phone plans, and it doesn't sound like you're too attached to your number so you should be fine!
Ahmad wrote:

Well, I will be OK, but my kid really does not want to change his number. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

He'll get to keep all his contacts if he doesn't change his phone. Therefore, there shouldn't be a big problem. Plus, a facebook post could solve it all!!