Koodo Community
Solved

Suspended account

Account was suspended for non payment, paid the bill been waiting 11 days for them to turn my network back on. I can't even call or text out. Total crap have no other phone to call Koodo either. And also it says unregister sim in top left corner
icon

Best answer by Robert T 29 January 2019, 00:22

You can restore your service by paying your outstanding balance in full, or call #227 from your Koodo phone. Keep in mind, that if you've been suspended you will also be charged a $35 reconnection fee to have your service restored. Payments made in Self Serve immediately reflect on your account and service will return within an hour once your phone is restarted

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can restore your service by paying your outstanding balance in full, or call #227 from your Koodo phone. Keep in mind, that if you've been suspended you will also be charged a $35 reconnection fee to have your service restored. Payments made in Self Serve immediately reflect on your account and service will return within an hour once your phone is restarted
You probably have to pay the $35 reconnection fee before service will be restored.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/past-due-bill

You should still be able to call #227 from your Koodo phone or you can send them a message through Facebook or Twitter.
I can't even call #227 a message pops up saying "not registered on network"
Ok try typing in "I was suspended for non payment" to the digital assistant. It then gives you a link to log in to your self serve. See if that gives you the option to pay the connection fee. If not then contact them through Facebook if #227 or *611 isn't working from your Koodo phone.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/?autobots=rollout
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Or call them via Skype to their toll free number!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you cant dial 611 or 227, it may mean your line was canceled or disconnected instead of suspended.

How long did you not pay?