Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Strange airtime usage

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Jayden.

You do not need to visite Koodo service center. An employee on the community will look it up for you. 

Are you sure you didn't make any call whatsoever? Because it looks like the call was made from your phone.
Robert wrote:

Hello Jayden.

You do not need to visite Koodo service center. An employee on the community will ...

I didn't. I have perfect evidence of it. Now, I don't have any signals from Koodo because I'm in Korea. However, my usage says that my phone place call FROM Edmonton.

Robert wrote:

Hello Jayden.

You do not need to visite Koodo service center. An employee on the community will ...

+I never made any call from my phone, I even hate incoming call even though I have 500m anytime calling.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Jayden - looking at your latest bill, the charges appear to be for call forwarding, between Oct. 24 - Nov. 4. If you log into self serve and take a look at pages 4-6 of your latest bill, you can see the detailed breakdown. Similar charges are applied to your previous bills as well (Oct. and Sept.) Looking at your account, you don't have call forwarding as an add-on, so you're paying per use. You can add a $3/month add on that will save you a lot of money. 
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Jayden - looking at your latest bill, the charges appear to be for call forwarding, between Oc...

Thank you so much if it's true. I think those charges are made when someone call me but i reject it, and connect them to reject voice.