Koodo Community
Question

Spending limit and billing

• 20 December 2012
  • 3 replies

I currently owe $178 because I didn't pay my last bill or the current one and my spending limit is $200. I've only had American cash and I've been waiting to get money paid back by a family member so I didn't pay it on time. I called Koodo last Thursday and said I'd pay $120 today but I was only able to pay $80 because some stupid TVO charity keeps withdrawing donations from my savings account even though I requested them to stop and my account was over drawn as a result by $40 (I'm a broke university student okay lol) and I didn't know that before I put the money in my account. I always use online banking to pay my bill. Will koodo disconnect me if I only paid $80? I'm below my spending limit now but I did promise to pay $120. I'm still pretty new to koodo so I don't know how strict they are.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
As long as you're below the limit you should be fine even if you didn't pay the full 120$ you seem to be far enough away from the 200$ cap that you're likely safe.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As long as you're below the limit you should be fine even if you didn't pay the full 120$ you see...Probably depends who ya get dealing with your account & what kinda mood they're in lol. No John's right you should be fine as long as you've made an effort to pay.
Userlevel 6
Hi Cryos, it should be fine. However, keep in mind that the Spending Cap Limit also counts the unbilled charges, so make sure that you don’t use more airtime or data that is included in your plan. You can find a lot of useful information about this program on this link: http://koo.do/OfJpk1 🙂