Koodo Community

Community

Speedy Responses!! :)

Thanks for responding so quickly to my questions!!! The Koodo Community really makes me feel like I matter and that my questions are actually worth something!!!

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Honestly, it's one of the best Communities out there. Really great people all around too!
Userlevel 6
Just to have an idea of just how good we have it around here, take a look at Fido's GetSat forum when you have some spare time.... lol It's literally flaming in there 😛
Userlevel 6
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Just to have an idea of just how good we have it around here, take a look at Fido's GetSat forum ...

Fyi....they don't use GetSat. Click on page source on their forum and you will see something different called Lithium.
Userlevel 6

Just to have an idea of just how good we have it around here, take a look at Fido's GetSat forum ...

@Chris: https://getsatisfaction.com/fido/
Userlevel 6

I just checked it out, and wow, just wow.
Userlevel 6

Yeah, it's a really... [i]cool place 😕
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahahah, I'll go take a look just to laugh a little bit! And@Khylah, we have no life 😃. Just kidding
Userlevel 7
I'll take that as a praise to us community members. Thank you! 😃