Koodo Community
Solved

someone messed up.

• 30 April 2021
  • 5 replies

I’m the main account holder, and need to understand WHY my secondary is getting ALL of my billing info and Koodo notices. I am not. They’ve been getting calls from Koodo, asking for me; then hanging up. Why is my number not the main? I’ve been doing chat assist, tried to schedule a call back and I get no rep is available due to Covid. Does anyone know if there’s a way to speak to someone? 

icon

Best answer by Sophia 30 April 2021, 02:22

You can contact them through Facebook or Twitter, if a call back through the digital assistant keeps failing. That said, who signed up for the account? That would be the main account holder regardless of the number. If you want to change that, there might be a fee involved.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can contact them through Facebook or Twitter, if a call back through the digital assistant keeps failing. That said, who signed up for the account? That would be the main account holder regardless of the number. If you want to change that, there might be a fee involved.

I’m the account holder, I gave secondary the phone. It should be my number that gets the info. Not his. that’s why I’m curious as to why my secondary is getting it! 

I’m the account holder, I gave secondary the phone. It should be my number that gets the info. Not his. that’s why I’m curious as to why my secondary is getting it! 

And so far, nothing on FB and I don’t have Twitter. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

And so far, nothing on FB and I don’t have Twitter. 

It’s not a live chat so you will have to wait a few hours before you get a message back on Facebook. Just to make sure you messaged them in the right spot the direct link is m.me/koodo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you login to self serve and go to Billing Tab from menu ( top right). 
And scroll down to “ bill notification “.

You can pick/change the way you receive your EBill notification there.  You can choose the number for Text alert. Also you should be able to change email address for notification.