Koodo Community
Question

Sim card not delivered and e-bill is charging?!

• 12 September 2020
  • 13 replies

Hi, I am a new user moving from public mobile. Ordered sim card on Sep 3 and have yet to receive (as of Sept 12). Order confirmation email said sim card orders are not trackable….

Got another email today saying my e-bill is ready (Sep 12) and  was charged $69.69 ($50 for the plan and $11.67 for “ Partial charges (Sep 02 to Sep 09)”). What’s going on? How can I get charged when I have not even transferred my # to Koodo? How can I correct this?

Any suggestion?

13 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi, I am a new user moving from public mobile. Ordered sim card on Sep 3 and have yet to receive (as of Sept 12). Order confirmation email said sim card orders are not trackable….

Got another email today saying my e-bill is ready (Sep 12) and  was charged $69.69 ($50 for the plan and $11.67 for “ Partial charges (Sep 02 to Sep 09)”). What’s going on? How can I get charged when I have not even transferred my # to Koodo? How can I correct this?

Any suggestion?

That’s how it works for the first bill. You get charged a prorated amount from your activation date to your billing date, as well as the next full month in advance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OrlKWPqwu8

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you mentioned  “Order confirmation email said sim card orders are not trackable”, you meant you haven’t received the UPS shipping notice?

You mentioned you haven’t received the SIM card? What did you order? was there any phone included?

If possible, can you post the order number here? (starting with HFO...”)

When you mentioned  “Order confirmation email said sim card orders are not trackable”, you meant you haven’t received the UPS shipping notice?

You mentioned you haven’t received the SIM card? What did you order? was there any phone included?

If possible, can you post the order number here? (starting with HFO...”)

The order# is HFO27782103. Here is the order email I received:

I have not received the Sim card.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Edmund Ho  Can you pls confirm  your address is correct online? Canada Post should have delivered the order by now even though it’s been 10 days since shipping.  Let us know if it’s not in by tomorrow an we will resend a new one. Your bill will also be adjusted accordingly. 

@Edmund Ho  Can you pls confirm  your address is correct online? Canada Post should have delivered the order by now even though it’s been 10 days since shipping.  Let us know if it’s not in by tomorrow an we will resend a new one. Your bill will also be adjusted accordingly. 

@Bernard Koodo Thank you for your help. Yes, both Shipping and Billing addresses are correct.

@Bernard Koodo Thank you for your help. Yes, both Shipping and Billing addresses are correct.

@Bernard Koodo  I have checked again as instructed, Still no sign of the sim card. Please resend me a new one ASAP. Address is correct under my account profile. Many thanks!

Userlevel 4

@Bernard Koodo  I have checked again as instructed, Still no sign of the sim card. Please resend me a new one ASAP. Address is correct under my account profile. Many thanks!

I sent a request to re-mail the sim card. I will post to this thread when they confirm that  they have action-ed my request. 

-John

Userlevel 4

the warehouse has replied to my request and is re sending the SIM for order HFO27782103.

-John

the warehouse has replied to my request and is re sending the SIM for order HFO27782103.

-John

@JohnM Koodo Thanks for your help. Will I get a tracking number this time? Hope I will get it and transfer the old number before Sept 22. My contract with PM is due on that day!  

Userlevel 4

-John

@JohnM Koodo Thanks for your help. Will I get a tracking number this time? Hope I will get it and transfer the old number before Sept 22. My contract with PM is due on that day!  

We only send SIM cards through regular mail. Canada Post claims 5 business days for regular mail anywhere in Canada, but you and other clients have been having issues with them recently.   

-John

I just received the Koodo Sim Card earlier today and have now successfully transferred my existing number to use with Koodo. Everything is working now. 

As mentioned before, the current bill from Koodo is charging me with partial charges from Sep 02 to Sep 09. Please help adjust the bill accordingly. Activation date should be today (Sept 17), 

-Edmund

Userlevel 4

I just received the Koodo Sim Card earlier today and have now successfully transferred my existing number to use with Koodo. Everything is working now. 

As mentioned before, the current bill from Koodo is charging me with partial charges from Sep 02 to Sep 09. Please help adjust the bill accordingly. Activation date should be today (Sept 17), 

-Edmund

An agent just got back to me and said the issue has been resolved. Please log in a verify.

-John

Thank you @JohnM Koodo for your help. All good now.

-Edmund.