Koodo Community

Community

Show the pay by date on the overview page

Userlevel 7
Currently when you log into self serve you're presented with the overview page which shows your balance, account name, phone number, and account number. But if you wish to see when the bill is actually due you need to click on "view my bill" My suggestion is: save me a click and just put the due date right on the overview page. I've made a mock-up below

11 replies

Good idea! Nice graphic! Let's see if it makes the cut.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That's a good idea! There's also the possibility to receive an SMS which will tell you the due date for this who want to save the extra-clic
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

That's a good idea! There's also the possibility to receive an SMS which will tell you the due da...

I don't like getting SMS from Koodo. Sometimes Koodo used to send them in the middle of the night. If I'm already logging on, just show me what I need to see. 😉
Userlevel 6
Robert wrote:

That's a good idea! There's also the possibility to receive an SMS which will tell you the due da...

Honestly, I don’t consistently get text message or email to pay by bill, probably because I have pre-authorized. But it would be nice to have this feature added on self serve to know when the due date is.
Userlevel 5
Good idea and easy to implement (I wanted to "like" your idea, Chad but couldn't find the button!)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Elinor wrote:

Good idea and easy to implement (I wanted to "like" your idea, Chad but couldn't find the button!)

Press the Vote button located beneath or beside Chads idea.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The issue with this is not about a single month bill. If a customer didn't pay last month. That amount will be divided into 2 due dates:
- Last month bill: pay as soon as possible
- Current month bill: has a due date.

Not sure how this could implement properly
Ok my problem is that i set up the payment from my back account back on September and nothing happened since then. I still have to make the payment myself for the past 2 months. Why? The idea was not to worry about being late on payments and get everything undee control. I can't understand
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaida Correia wrote:

Ok my problem is that i set up the payment from my back account back on September and nothing hap...

How did you set up payment?
Zaida Correia wrote:

Ok my problem is that i set up the payment from my back account back on September and nothing hap...

I went to the bank. I have the confirmation of the change
Userlevel 7
Zaida Correia wrote:

You need to setup pre authorization with Koodo instead of through the bank. Log into self serve to set that up.