Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Service not available?

I need help. For some reason I'm unable to make payments right now with my credit card. The website, as well as the mobile app, says "Service not available." Why is this happening?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I cant get into my Self Serve info either. I think the system is down right now. Try again in a bit or maybe tomorrow if you can hold off paying
Dennis wrote:

I cant get into my Self Serve info either. I think the system is down right now. Try again in a...

All right, good to hear it's not just me. Hopefully the issue is resolved by the 5th...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

I cant get into my Self Serve info either. I think the system is down right now. Try again in a...

It works for me right now
Userlevel 2
Some browsers are not compatible. Try using firefox or internet explorer. Let me know if it works?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You pay through the bank too. If you do online banking, visit your online account and add Koodo as a payee. It usually takes 3 - 5 business days for banking payment to take place though.
Userlevel 5
There was a bit of an outage on Telus's end today (with being able to get into accounts and such), I assume this just floated over and effected Koodo as well.