Koodo Community

Service from Supervisor Manuella

• 11 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Today - on Thanksgiving - we were shocked to find my mom has been overcharged almost 10 times by KOODO for over a year and a half - charged $45 for only (just over) 1GB of data. Most plans charge $50 for 10 GB. Compared with other providers that`s SHOCKING - if you have done the homework. My mom being elderly does not understand the difference between GB and MB and was not aware of the overcharge. The company like so many others in this field are beyond deplorable, as is the ways of the universe their time will come when they need to give an account. HOWEVER their staff are amazing, compassionate and do what they can to set things right. Their supervisor Manuella went out of her way to make things right and adjusted the plan to a more reasonable and comparable to others. KUDOS to Manuella for GREAT customer service. Sorry for her she has to work for another league of sharks in the tank :)

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Today - on Thanksgiving - we were shocked to find my mom has been overcharged almost 10 times by KOODO for over a year and a half - charged $45 for only (just over) 1GB of data. Most plans charge $50 for 10 GB. Compared with other providers that`s SHOCKING - if you have done the homework. My mom being elderly does not understand the difference between GB and MB and was not aware of the overcharge. The company like so many others in this field are beyond deplorable, as is the ways of the universe their time will come when they need to give an account. HOWEVER their staff are amazing, compassionate and do what they can to set things right. Their supervisor Manuella went out of her way to make things right and adjusted the plan to a more reasonable and comparable to others. KUDOS to Manuella for GREAT customer service. Sorry for her she has to work for another league of sharks in the tank :)

Glad to hear the Koodo reps were able to help you out. I tagged @Manuela at Koodo, so she could read your comment.