Koodo Community
Question

Service Cancellation procedure

• 12 November 2014
  • 5 replies

Hi! So i have about 103 left on my tab but i want to change to another service provider. Can i discontinue my service right away or do i have to wait for a certain time period to do so? Also, will i be able to retain my number? Lastly, besides the last bill and the pending tab payment, is there anything i should be aware of? Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Nothing else to be aware of. Koodo keeps it simple and easy. Sorry to see you go. We'll probably see you back in a few months. Just port your number at the time you activate with the "other service provider", and they'll cancel your account for you. Koodo will send you a final bill including remaining tab and that's it.
Userlevel 3
One more thing you should remember is to unlock your phone from Koodo so that you can use it at any provider ($30 cost I believe).
Userlevel 6
One more thing you should remember is to unlock your phone from Koodo so that you can use it at a...$35 to be exact 🙂
Userlevel 3
One more thing you should remember is to unlock your phone from Koodo so that you can use it at a...Hahaha thanks 😛
Thanks for the reply guys. My bill was getting fatter and fatter so i needed this change. As for the unlocking, i got it done for $3 online. It (journey with Koodo) was great while it lasted.