Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Seriously not happy

I have an issue with my bill. But when I call customer service they ask for an American pin number. it's 10 digits long. What in the world is that? And my plan charging me for data I am not using.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Why are they asking you for an American PIN number? Are you the owner of the account and is the account under your name? My PIN to verify my identity if only 4 digits and it comes in neither American nor Canadian denomination
Userlevel 6
Hold on! Are you a koodo customer? If yes, are you actually calling koodo's customer service? 
It is under my mom's name. She was the one who called. They asked for an American Pin number. She thought it was her 4 digit code. And yes she called Koodo's customer service.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stephanie Ketch wrote:

It is under my mom's name. She was the one who called. They asked for an American Pin number. She...

I dont get it. Why would they be asking for an American PIN. This makes no sense. Maybe you just got a very silly rep that answered that call. Try calling again but call *611 from the Koodo cell. It's a free call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Stephanie Ketch wrote:

It is under my mom's name. She was the one who called. They asked for an American Pin number. She...

Maybe they asked you for your phone number if it's 10 digits long. [And my plan charging me for data I am not using] You can check your phone setting. Your mobile data might be on.