Koodo Community
Solved

sent payment to wrong account number

I made a payment through my bank and my payment went to the wrong account number how do I get it applied to mine and not this other account. Could someone please contact me to resolve this issue I have the account number the payment went to and the confirmation code from my bank. 

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 15 May 2021, 00:55

Also you need to contact your bank to stop payment. 
Let them know you entered wrong account number, they should be able to tell you next step to reverse payment 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You’ll need to schedule a callback using the Koodo's Digital Asistant : http://koodo.ca.ada.support/chat/?language=en 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Also you need to contact your bank to stop payment. 
Let them know you entered wrong account number, they should be able to tell you next step to reverse payment 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I made a payment through my bank and my payment went to the wrong account number how do I get it applied to mine and not this other account. Could someone please contact me to resolve this issue I have the account number the payment went to and the confirmation code from my bank. 

You need to contact your bank to deal with that. If you have access to online banking, you should be able to stop the payment before 6pm local time.