Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self-Serve Function Unavailable

As a monthly customer, I get a "404 Page Not Found" error message when I try to open the "Self Serve" site. I would like to view my bill online to avoid getting charged $2 a month, but I am unable to do so. Please advise how to view my bill online.

2 replies

To access this account you need permission from the account owner. If you are the account owner, log out and try again. It may be a log-in error as the above message consistently shows up when I try to view pages on the site.
Userlevel 5
Hey Aiden, This link should help: http://help.koodomobile.com/self-serve/logging-in/i've-just-registered-for-a-new-account-but-only-see-a-link-accounts-page-when-i-log-in-how-do-i-view-my-account If you still experience difficulties, call *611 from your Koodo phone or 1-866-995-6636 from a landline to reach our Customer Service (Option 5). We'll take it from there. Our hours of operation are: Monday – Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 7pm Have a great weekend! ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.