Koodo Community

Community

Solved

See my Koodos bill on my ipad

Make it easier to see all pages of a Koodos bill on an ipad. Can see the first page but not able to see the rest.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
To see the full bill, you need to download the pdf. Here's a pdf reader for the ipad https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/adobe-reader/id469337564?mt=8
Userlevel 6
You can see all the pages. When you get to the billing section on koodo's site and where all your bills are shown, instead of just touching the one you want once, HOLD. Then your iPad will ask if you want to open it up in a new window. Say yes and you will see your entire bill.
When I hold, it gives me a choice of three - open, copy, or add to reading list.
Sorry, should have clarified - opening it will only let me see the first page. The other two are useless. I have an ipad2.
Daniel, I have a pdf reader installed and that's how I see the first page. I am sure that I am probably missing some simple step and will probably feel like a moron when I find out how to see the other pages! I have tried swiping and that doesn't help. I finally always have to fire-up my ancient laptop and go to it to see the whole bill.
Userlevel 7
Dew Zer wrote:

Daniel, I have a pdf reader installed and that's how I see the first page. I am sure that I am pr...

are there arrows to navigate through the pages?
Dew Zer wrote:

Daniel, I have a pdf reader installed and that's how I see the first page. I am sure that I am pr...

No
Userlevel 6
Dew Zer wrote:

Hmmm....strange, it works on my iphone and my ipad.
Dew Zer wrote:

For sure! I can see the summary page and it says page 1 of 4 on the top left side, but I can't get to the other pages. I tried it on my iphone too, but I am sure I must be missing some simple step ir somethng.
Userlevel 6
Click "open in new page". THen you will see all the pages.

OMG! It worked! Thanks so much!