Feedback
Second bill amount | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

Second bill amount

• 9 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Just got my first Koodo Bill and the amount seems high.  I understand the bill included partial charges and 1 month in advance.  So, my question is what’s the amount for the second bill?  Since I have postpaid and already paid the full month in advance, so the second bill is going to be $0?  Anyone can share how their second bill works?   Thanks!

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 9 September 2021, 05:11

Just got my first Koodo Bill and the amount seems high.  I understand the bill included partial charges and 1 month in advance.  So, my question is what’s the amount for the second bill?  Since I have postpaid and already paid the full month in advance, so the second bill is going to be $0?  Anyone can share how their second bill works?   Thanks!

Simply said, your second bill is going to be the same amount as your base plan, excluding any additional charges for data overages or long-distance minutes. The first bill will always be higher than the subsequent bills. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/charges-explained 

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You always pay a month in advance + any applicable overages/extra charges from the month prior.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Simply said, your second bill is going to be the same amount as your base plan, excluding any additional charges for data overages or long-distance minutes. The first bill will always be higher than the subsequent bills. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/charges-explained 

Thanks for the answers!  Got it, basically we pay 1 month advance, always.  If I want to switch, just need to do it before the next cycle starts.  :smiley:  Thanks guys!