Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Second Bill

My first bill was April 15th, when can i expect my second bill. I have noticed the all usage meters have been reset.
icon

Best answer by Veronica 13 May 2015, 20:37

Hey Greg,

Was April 15th the date the bill was issued (you can see the date the bill is issued on the first page, under Your Koodo Bill), or the date when you received the bill at home ?
If any case, your bill is issued on the date printed on your invoice and it should be available into our system in a few days.

Also, please remember that, unless you have selected paper billing as your preferred billing method, you will receive your bill electronically. You can view and download your bill, in PDF format, directly on your Self-Serve account.

Hope this helped!

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Hey Greg,

Was April 15th the date the bill was issued (you can see the date the bill is issued on the first page, under Your Koodo Bill), or the date when you received the bill at home ?
If any case, your bill is issued on the date printed on your invoice and it should be available into our system in a few days.

Also, please remember that, unless you have selected paper billing as your preferred billing method, you will receive your bill electronically. You can view and download your bill, in PDF format, directly on your Self-Serve account.

Hope this helped!