Koodo Community
Question

Romania LD saver lousy rate $1.00/min

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

37 replies

Clearly you have already determined that the real reason koodo charges more to call Romania is th...I have insulted no nations nor nationals: Romanians, Jamaicans, Saudis, not even Finnish. Just follow the upset. Could care less of Koodo's choir, or Timo's advocates. But sure thing Kodoo will care or their offended customers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Clearly you have already determined that the real reason koodo charges more to call Romania is th...Read my post. Neither did I.
Clearly you have already determined that the real reason koodo charges more to call Romania is th...Fine: you have the last word. For here and for now. Have a restful night, sir.
Userlevel 6
Clearly you have already determined that the real reason koodo charges more to call Romania is th...You know Val, you are free to choose who you do business with here in Canada. Koodo is one of MANY options, choose as you please. And since you mentioned this in your first post: 'I think if you DON'T do something very soon about this I shall drop your LD saver and go for Skype, Google voice, Viber etc.' Why didn't you already? You seem SO dissatisfied with Koodo's service/community/employees that you should not be wasting more of your precious, precious time 'round here, should ya?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You know, I normally don't respond to posts like these at all, and in the future I probably won't, but for tonight I will make an exception and respond one last time. Quote: [i]"I have insulted no nations nor nationals: Romanians, Jamaicans, Saudis, not even Finnish. " That is true, however you insulted an individual and in the rudest way possible. Quote: [i]Go back where you crawled out from and sober up. It's Saturday late night, way way too late for you. That is flame bait in the purest form, and if you don't want to appear like a spiteful troll, I think you owe someone here a humble apology.
Userlevel 6
You know, I normally don't respond to posts like these at all, and in the future I probably won't...This is definitely the kind of customer one wants to see come to his/her kiosk.
You know, I normally don't respond to posts like these at all, and in the future I probably won't...Dear Sophia, history shall judge me. Judge, not prejudge. Not by you, not by your dearest Timo, and by nobody of your choir. Companies do change with the public voice. Which I do not claim to be, but I can spark it. You clearly have no idea of the public resentment towards Canadian Big telecoms, and regardless of your Timo's blatant impunity, who you claim is working for Kodoo, this company is (or I thought it was) amongst the industry's front runners. That is why I became its subscriber. Clearly biased by your history with Timo, you fail to see the wood for the trees: I have a legit interest in the service from my provider (fact that defeats your allegation that I am a troller and that I engage in use of flamebait, and my legal counsel can give you a crash course on this), I voiced it and in return I had been deeply offended by the unprovoked paranoid remarks of his “promoted response”. Read my topic over and over, maybe you shall be clarified. I had no knowledge of Timo Tuokkola’s existence until he inflamed the topic with his unwarranted response. I wish I had never had.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You know, I normally don't respond to posts like these at all, and in the future I probably won't..."Why do you have such lousy LD Saver (sic) rates for Romania (EU country), $1.00/MIN (! ! !) but very attractive for all the region countries: Hungary, Greece 5¢/min; Croatia, Yugoslavia (sic), Bulgaria 10¢/min; Moldova 15¢/min ? ... Actually don't bother answer WHY ! Just get your rates consistent for the region." You posted a thread implying quite clearly that you feel Koodo has arbitrarily decided to price calls to Romania at $0.85 - $0.95 more than calls to other European countries. Then, when you received a response telling you that the price difference comes down to what the receiving network charges Koodo, which, incidentally, is the same answer you received from Koodo on their facebook page, you respond with: "Please, if you can't be useful: abstain." Koodo is in no way forcing you to use their long distance services. In fact, international calling is disabled by default unless you add the ld saver, and at last check is not available in MB even with the ld saver. Koodo will also not object if you choose a lower cost alternative such as skype or google voice for your international calling needs. Most customer service reps who are familiar with these services will even recommend them as an excellent way to save money. You chose to post your complaint on a public forum. By doing so, you are inviting people to respond. By essentially telling the first person to respond to shut up, you virtually guaranteed that any feedback you received would be negative.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You know, I normally don't respond to posts like these at all, and in the future I probably won't...I'd like to add one very, very last post, then I'll stop once and for all. Seeing you are clearly an intelligent individual with good diction and logical thoughs, Val, I am genuinely puzzled why you choose to use that brain of yours to spout off such a continuous stream of venom and insults, as well as unfounded assumptions. You call people here cavemen, ignorant of public opinion, judgmental, choir leaders, rednecks, paranoid, and bullies. I'm sure I missed a few. So, what are we to think of you, can you guess what impression of yourself you leave behind? I base my own judgments on what I see, and yes you are darn right that I judged you based on this one and only thread of yours, I have nothing else to go by. My opinion on "my dearest Timo" (and others "of my choir") is based on observations of several months, hundreds of posts. I take the whole of a person in consideration, not just one reply which was posted half in anger, half in jest, I'm sure. You posted a complaint, people agreed with your own solution: use Skype, Google Voice or any other VOIP of your choice... problem solved, end of thread (at least I hope so). If you want the Big Telecoms to change, the best place to go to might be the CCTS.
A friendly reminder that personal attacks will not be tolerated and ultimately will lead to banning. This thread is now closed.