Koodo Community

Community

Rollover

Roll the unused minutes on to the following month. Not necessarily a discount only more minutes.

10 replies

Why not. After all customers are paying for an allotment of minutes based on their plan. Why shouldn't they roll over. Take your home budget for example. Just because you have planned your budget well and you have saved $100 at month-end you gey to carry IT over to the next month. Why should minutes expire?
Wayne Masek wrote:

Why not. After all customers are paying for an allotment of minutes based on their plan. Why shou...

That's all I'm saying 🙂
Userlevel 7
I'd like to see this put on postpaid, but have a limit of how many minutes it saves on your plan. Say once it reaches 1500-2000 minutes you have it saved in your plan for emergency purposes. Prepaid has something similar to that in the case that when you add Boosters for calling they don't expire, so they can carry over indefinitely as long as you have the account active and top up your base plan. Either way it gets my vote 🙂
Daniel Gunn wrote:

I'd like to see this put on postpaid, but have a limit of how many minutes it saves on your plan....

Makes perfect sense to me.
Excellent commeny Daniel. Always look firwsrd to your feedback. We, as a Koodo community must bond together as a consumer group to have many of these suggestions implemented. How would you suggest we proceed?
Userlevel 7
Wayne Masek wrote:

Excellent commeny Daniel. Always look firwsrd to your feedback. We, as a Koodo community must bon...

Well, ultimately it's up to the Koodo team whom of which views them and chooses the ones to be implemented. More up votes normally help, but the best thing to do is simply wait and see if it gets enough traction behind it. At that point it's simply a 50/50 chance that Koodo would choose to implement it or choose not to.
Wayne Masek wrote:

Excellent commeny Daniel. Always look firwsrd to your feedback. We, as a Koodo community must bon...

I agree but in the meantime, let's get behind this idea & raise enough support to get to a point that it can't be denied.
Wayne Masek wrote:

Mobile connection down in basement Why????
Userlevel 7
Wayne Masek wrote:

Hi Rocky, If you have a concern about your phone or anything that we can help with, it might be best to create a question so that others can see it rather than posting on a thread that doesn't pertain to the topic. In this case it is less likely to get answered. Hope that helps
Wayne Masek wrote:

I personally haven't had that issue with Nexus or Blackberry.