Koodo Community

Remove me from Pre-Authorized payments

• 10 December 2020
  • 12 replies

How do I remove pre-authorized payment plan and go back to regular payments?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo Assist has the answer! Check it out here, or below. You can also go right into Self Serve to do so here: http://koodo.com/managepayment

The option suggested in your last message does not exist in my account. The next payment (Dec. Bill) has been posted through my bank. I am.unable to remove the credit card info listed in the pre-authorized payment slot. To avoid double payment, the credit card info must be removed by the end of this week!

Please confirm it has been done. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Koby8Lang 

Thanks for the report! 

Under View my bill → Manage, you should be given the option to cancel the pre-authorized payment.

Have you tried to clear cache and cookies and try again? 

Regards,

Flo

No option to remove Credit Card information so the payment will be done independently of Koodo Pre-authorized option (i.e, paying monthly bills from different expense accounts). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The option suggested in your last message does not exist in my account. The next payment (Dec. Bill) has been posted through my bank. I am.unable to remove the credit card info listed in the pre-authorized payment slot. To avoid double payment, the credit card info must be removed by the end of this week!

Please confirm it has been done. 

Weird it works for me.  Try doing this on a computer or desktop browser

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Based on your screenshots, and what your account shows, it looks like you already successfully removed the payment card you had on file.

Having a single point of payment is turning into a disadvantage. I wish to have the option of bill payment via corporate or personal accounts instead.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No option to remove Credit Card information so the payment will be done independently of Koodo Pre-authorized option (i.e, paying monthly bills from different expense accounts). 

It looks like no pre-auth is set up for your account based on that screen

Hi Ranjan,

I see that you are correct. The web page displayed on my laptop was showing the pre-authorized payment option while the on on the phone did not.

I corrected this issue by removing all Koodo related cookies and logging in again. Since I already done same on my phone, the new re- login process displayed the image I posted above.

This is what it looked like on the laptop

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Koby8Lang , ok great! Looks like you’re set then. Let us know if you have any other questions :)
Also, I removed the screen shot you shared, since it was showing some of your personal info.

It has definitely been a head scratcher morning so far.

Thanks for the help.

Hope this process helps others.

Cheers,

KOBY