Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Remove add on through self serve

I'm trying to remove the add on for $7/month warranty (which I was told when I got the phone could be removed at ANY time) and the self service is telling me my plan cannot be changed at this time. Please help.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sherri, that's one feature that need our assistance given that it's a third-party service. Please send us a private message on Facebook and we'll help you out. 
Bernard wrote:

Sherri, that's one feature that need our assistance given that it's a third-party service. Please...

Having the samed issue as above and it would help A LOT, if you're website/mobile app error message were a bit clearer.... so instead of requesting the user to "try again or refresh the page", maybe tell them that this particular type of addon requires Kood assistance ?!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Sherri, that's one feature that need our assistance given that it's a third-party service. Please...

I don't disagree Ric. We definitely could handle this better. We are working on having the warranty add-on to be be removable online as well. Is that what you are having challenges with too? 
Bernard wrote:

Hi Bernard,
Yes exactly, trying to remove AppleCare+ via self serve gives an error.
I have sent a private message (facebook) to Koodo seeking help as well.
Bernard wrote:

i am also having this same problem
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Send a message to Koodo on Facebook or Twitter. They will respond usually in a couple hours and get you all sorted out.