Koodo Community

Community

Remind new customers that their first bill will be pro-rated via their first bill

Userlevel 7

16 replies

Userlevel 1
I never got anything in the mail.
Userlevel 7
Humberto Giambrone wrote:

Your first bill should've been mailed to you
Userlevel 1

Well, I really don't remember that, but I'll like the idea anyhow.
Userlevel 7

:-) Thanks
Userlevel 6

Hey, I like that! 😃 +10 Chad!
Userlevel 3

I think this is an awesome idea! I did get the first bill mailed to me but I like others long forgotten what the rep at the store might have told me about the mysteries of proration. This would have helped a lot!
Userlevel 7
was just thinking about the second line. It should probably read "This Might be your first bill"
Chad Burr wrote:

was just thinking about the second line. It should probably read "This Might be your first bill"

I wouldn't change it. It reads well as is.
Userlevel 3
I don't remember getting anything in the physical mail. This line could be added on the first bill just below the amount due, or is something like that already on the first bill?
Userlevel 7
There have been many issues with putting it around other text so putting it on the outside before they open the bill saves them from "bill shock" in advance.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Great idea Chad 😉 love the mock up
I am a new customer with koodo only got 1 bill so far and that was through e-mail and it was bang on with what I was told my first bill was going to be so no surprise there, but yes with some first time customers this would be a nice reminder many people do forget and depending on their plan and what time of the month they sign up I can see it being a shock lol !!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kerri wrote:

I am a new customer with koodo only got 1 bill so far and that was through e-mail and it was bang...

If it was no surprise from what you were told then the person you signed up with did their job right which is great to hear. Just curious was it a koodo kiosk or one of Koodo’s retail partners like future shop or walmart?
Kerri wrote:

I am a new customer with koodo only got 1 bill so far and that was through e-mail and it was bang...

koodo kiosk!!!And she did a great job!!!
This is a good idea, although it's the sales rep responsibility to tell you about it and explain it.
Userlevel 2
I bought my Koodo sim from a Best Buy (before discovering Koodo had a store, not kiosk in town) the CSR made sure to tell me that the first bill maybe higher than expected, she used Koodo so I don't know of that was in her script or personal knowledge. Anyway, days later I discovered the Koodo store while out and about exploring (I just moved) and went to ask the El Tabador people there some general questions about Koodo and along with the answers came a reminder that my first bill might be higher than expected - so whether it is official or not, the message is getting out.