Koodo Community
Solved

Registering for Self-Serve... but no Koodo number yet?

• 3 September 2012
  • 1 reply

I purchased my friend's old, deactivated Koodo phone (Samsung Galaxy Ace) and a new Koodo SIM card. I'd like to self-activate the card online, but of course to do that, you need a Self-Serve account... And to make a Self-Serve account, you need a Koodo phone number. How do I do it? I'm new to this whole smartphone thing, so it's probably something stupidly obvious. My experience is only with prepaid, old-school flip phones and stuff. Thanks, cheers!
icon

Best answer by Jorden 3 September 2012, 05:07

From what I've read on here the online activation system is currently down/not functional. If you call into customer service they will activate it for free on those grounds, or you can go to a Koodo kisok. You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 416-279-8811, but I have no idea what their hours will be on holiday Monday.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
From what I've read on here the online activation system is currently down/not functional. If you call into customer service they will activate it for free on those grounds, or you can go to a Koodo kisok. You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 416-279-8811, but I have no idea what their hours will be on holiday Monday.