Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Referral credit retained on account upon cancellation of one of 2 lines on account?

Hey so I referred a bunch of family members and such through my Koodo number so my owing balance is in the negatives. I have my brother as a second line on my account and since I was the one who originally referred all of the family members (through my number and my referral code and not his) will the negative balance (credits) still be on my account if I were to cancel my line (I'm leaving the country)? So basically I'm asking if the credits that I have received still be applicable to my brother's line (2nd line) if I were to cancel my original line. Asking because both lines are on one account and the credit system is a little confusing. Thanks! 

PS: it's been over 90 days for both lines so no issue there!

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello P.

Yes the credit will apply to the account. Therefore to all the lines available on that account.
Robert wrote:

Hello P.

Yes the credit will apply to the account. Therefore to all the lines available on that ...

Thanks a lot for the quick reply Rob! 🙂 great, so I can cancel one of my lines and set it back up when I were to return