Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Refer a fiend "verifying account number"

Hello, I referred a friend a month ago. She completed the instruction in the email but neither me and her we received the discount of 50$. WHen I log in the Refer a friend page I see the details of this referral and the status is "rerifying account number". Could you please help me? Thank you.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Luca, I see the referral was approved back in  August and $50 applied to your invoice in the same month. Can you pls login to your account and check your August invoice.
HI Bernard, you should see 2 referrals. One when I was referred by my friend on end of July and another when I referred a friend of mine on August. I found only that about August on the bill and I was supposing it was the first one. Could you confirm it please? Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Luca - I see the submission in question (you referred Alice, correct?) Looking into this and will provide a status update once I know more.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Luca - we were able to verify the referral and the $25 credit has been applied to your account.
Hi Ranjan, thank you. The 25$ credit will be applied on my next bill or it has been already charged on the previous one?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Luca Posa wrote:

Hi Ranjan, thank you. The 25$ credit will be applied on my next bill or it has been already charg...

Since the credit was applied today, you should see it noted on your next bill, Luca.