Koodo Community
Solved

Redeeming negative balance on final bill

I'm wondering how to redeem a negative balance on my final bill with Koodo. I switched to Public and for some reason can only get Public when I dial the Koodo customer service number. (??) The negative balance isn't my tab, but an overpayment. Can I get Koodo to send me a cheque? How can I do this when I can't reach them by phone?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello.

What number you are trying top call? Also, you might be able to get this balance once you...

Well I believe that you would need to call them. I thought they were sending it to you.
Robert wrote:

Hello.

What number you are trying top call? Also, you might be able to get this balance once you...

Koodo won't mail the amount owed unless you find a way to ask for a cheque. Instead, they'll just keep sending you an invoice every month showing that they owe you money. When I ported over to Public Mobile almost a year ago, I was too lazy to collect my $20, so they continued to send me these invoices with the balance forwarded from a past bill.

Funnily enough, I recently became a Koodo customer again and I can see the balance they owe me as a separate line on Self Serve. Maybe I should do something about that now. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello.

What number you are trying top call? Also, you might be able to get this balance once you close your account. Koodo should send it to you via mail.