Koodo Community
Solved

Receiving Credit for Disconnected Service

• 9 June 2021
  • 1 reply

I am a hard of hearing individual, thus I can’t make calls. Koodo’s “Koodo Assist” service is really not helping compared to one of its competition which has real customer service representatives.

I have switched to another service provider last month from Koodo. Now my final bill has a credit balance. How do I get Koodo to send me a cheque for credit balance?

Is there an email or direct contact I could use other than phone calling? Do I need to visit a store in middle of pandemics to solve this?

icon

Best answer by Allan M 9 June 2021, 18:38

Any amount above $5 remaining on your account will automatically be refunded to you through your pre-authorized payment method. If you haven’t enabled pre-authorized payments, you’ll receive the refund by cheque to the address on file. This can take 30-60 days.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Any amount above $5 remaining on your account will automatically be refunded to you through your pre-authorized payment method. If you haven’t enabled pre-authorized payments, you’ll receive the refund by cheque to the address on file. This can take 30-60 days.