Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Reactivation after suspension

My service was suspended due to non-payment. When I try to call the customer service I get "not registered on network." I can't find the tab for paying the $35 reactivation fee either. Should I go to a Koodo store to have this issue handled? Any suggestions?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
You need to make a payment before your services are restored. Pay with a credit card and then let them know you paid
^Already paid the bill? Do you mean I should pay the additional $35 reactivation fee?
First thing I'd try is shutting the phone off & removing the battery for 30-60 seconds. Anytime my service has been suspended the representative advises me to do this.

I've NEVER had to pay the $35 reconnection charge immediately, its always been applied to my next bill. (Can't guarentee this is still the policy but just 2 months ago I was accidently suspended & they said my next bill would show the charge & reversal)

If that doesn't work call customer service to see if anything can be done (maybe someone missed saving something so the network didn't update???). Depending on how you made the payment Koodo may make you wait until they actually recieve the money (3-5 days for anything but credit card).

Calling *611 on ANY Koodo phone is free so if you can't call from your phone try using another Koodo phone...
Otherwise call 1.866.99KOODO (1.866.995.6636) from any phone.
Hours (Eastern Standard Time):
Monday − Friday: 9am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 7pm

Hope this helps 🙂