Koodo Community
Solved

rate change

• 21 February 2021
  • 4 replies

My Canada wide $20 plan was changed without notice or consent.  I found out about the changed when I received most recent bill on Feb 16.  I looked into the problem today only to learn about the $ 15 promotion but this ended on February 16.  Is there any way to take advantage of this promotion?

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 21 February 2021, 14:38

@Gabriola  On your January bill notice was provided about the upcoming pricing changes. We do have pre-paid plans at lower prices that may suit your needs, depending on what you are looking for. 

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Notice should have been given on the bill prior to the change for any price increases that were done.

As for the $15 prepaid plan you can choose from what is currently in market. Unfortunately if a plan or promo has passed you can't get it anymore.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There are several prepaid providers that also offer a $15 plan, still with 100 Canada wide minutes. Shop around!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Gabriola  On your January bill notice was provided about the upcoming pricing changes. We do have pre-paid plans at lower prices that may suit your needs, depending on what you are looking for. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Bernard

I know Koodo is giving customers a notice on the bill when there is changes coming up..

But, those notice is always on the bottom of the pages. So, customers need to scroll down to bottom. of the page to see it.      But, who does that each month?  especially you are not expecting anything.

Why don't you put this type of notice - specially the price change - on top of the page?   And/or make notice on the self serve overview page like " Important notice: Price will go up in xx month. Check your PDF EBill to see detail"