Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Questionable Billing Errors

I have a $40 per month plan with $5 Tab add on and my bill is $68.00 How?? Even with 12% tax it should only be $54. Also I was charges on Oct 8 at Item 46 for a call to Florida which I did not make nor do I know anyone there. I'm also unable to bring up my usage for last bill period to verify why Im being changed $68.
icon

Best answer by Dennis 15 October 2014, 20:59

The details of your charges are on your ebill as you clearly see. If there are any charges that you feel are in error, please call Koodo to discuss them (*611 on your koodo cell, it's a free call) as this is a public forum and we are just fellow customers like you. However I do recommend checking the call history on your phone to see if there was a call placed at the particular date. My mom had a similar situation occur when she had a missed call and she unknowingly called the number back (thinking it was in Canada but it turns out it was in California). It ended up being a telemarketer.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The details of your charges are on your ebill as you clearly see. If there are any charges that you feel are in error, please call Koodo to discuss them (*611 on your koodo cell, it's a free call) as this is a public forum and we are just fellow customers like you. However I do recommend checking the call history on your phone to see if there was a call placed at the particular date. My mom had a similar situation occur when she had a missed call and she unknowingly called the number back (thinking it was in Canada but it turns out it was in California). It ended up being a telemarketer.