Koodo Community
Question

Question about my phone bill

• 3 October 2020
  • 2 replies

In my August Phone bill, it charged me $91 for local air time. But I had unlimited local unlimited add-in before I ended the phone call. The phone was ended around 2:00 PM, and I canceled the unlimited add-in after 3:00PM. Do not understand why I was charged for air time before I canceled the add-in.

Here is the detail

Fri Aug 7 09:06 am 416 246-****  ON INCOMING 288:00 0.45 90.90 - - 90.90

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Eh, what plan was you on? How many minutes does your plan include? 

So from the description, you added an add-on (unlimited minutes) before the phone call ended? But did you add it “Before" the call started? From your description, it seems the add-on was added during the call? 

Userlevel 5

In my August Phone bill, it charged me $91 for local air time. But I had unlimited local unlimited add-in before I ended the phone call. The phone was ended around 2:00 PM, and I canceled the unlimited add-in after 3:00PM. Do not understand why I was charged for air time before I canceled the add-in.

Here is the detail

Fri Aug 7 09:06 am 416 246-****  ON INCOMING 288:00 0.45 90.90 - - 90.90

Hi there! We’ve reviewed your account and bill, the call started at 9:06 am and at 12:20 pm we can see in your account that the add-on was removed. You’ve used the add-on while on the call for 3 hours and been charged pay per use for almost 2 hours, after the add-on was removed.