Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Question about bring a bud

I am currently Fido user. I have 3 lines and just curious about bring a bud to Koodo. Let's say that I switch my 1st line to Koodo today, then I will switch my 2nd & 3rd lines tomorrow. In this case am I qualifed to get bill credit? (I guess this credit wiil be $200, right?) Just wondering there is some regulation about minimun using period with Koodo. Also wondering if Koodo has 10% discount bill credit all lines are in same account. Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes there is

How do I qualify for a referral reward?

You must be a current Koodo Mobile customer with a postpaid account who does not have overdue bills. In order to qualify for rewards, your friend must keep their account active and in good standing for 90 days after activating with Koodo. If service is terminated within 90 days of activating, the value of the bill credit will be charged back to both your account and the account of the person you referred.

[quote=Robert]Yes there is

You must be a current Koodo M...

I've read that, my point is that even I used just one week with Koodo, am I qualified to get credit of bring a bud?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ahhh. That was the sens of your question. Yeah I think you are qualified! 

Sorry I didn't get that.
Userlevel 5

Indeed Sean, you'll be qualified and you'll get $200 on the account if you activate your line first and then add two lines. Make sure to follow the terms and conditions: http://koo.do/NojsOh.

Thanks!