Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Purchased phone today - billing started 3 weeks ago???

I just got my phone today - new customer. Never had a koodoo phone before ever. Look at my bill online to get a clue of how this works. It says bill cycle started on March 8, 2016.... (today is the 31st), and bill due on April 7th!!! What is that about?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you receive your PDF eBill yet on self serve?

It should show the Mar8-April 9 cycle is a proated price between now and April 9
Thank you for the reply Dennis. No I have not received anything yet. I actually wanted to find out how the voice mail works but I stumbled onto the billing and I was surprised by a weird billing date 20 some odd days before I became a customer. Just wondering. Still wondering about the voice mail... Feeling really old right now. Miss my kids - they usually figure out these things in a heart beat. Thanks again for the reply. I guess I will live with the bizarre billing date.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rachel Berryman wrote:

Thank you for the reply Dennis. No I have not received anything yet. I actually wanted to find ou...

Can we help you with the your voicemail question?
Rachel Berryman wrote:

Thank you for the reply Dennis. No I have not received anything yet. I actually wanted to find ou...

Well... how do I get into it to start and what is the password - or do I have to set that up somewhere (don't laugh please...)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rachel Berryman wrote:

Did you try the last 4 digits of your phone number?

When you call to check your voicemail what options does it give you?

You can also change your voice mail password on self serve
Rachel Berryman wrote:

ok well, I don't even know how to call the voice mail... How do I access voice mail.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rachel Berryman wrote:

Press 1 for a long time
Rachel Berryman wrote:

Wow. that worked like a charm. Voice mail is set up and ready to go. Thank you so much!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rachel Berryman wrote:

See!  It's not so difficult after all!

Stop by any time to ask questions of this group; they are really helpful, especially to folks new to cell phones.

Rachel Berryman wrote:

my cellphone  was cut off and when i paid for it to have it, rehook back up,they put me as pay as you go, wtf i had to laught , i said im not paying that when i can get a new phone, with mts lol then i get a bill for all most 4 hundred dollers  i dont think so im not paying that, when they but me as pay as go 

Userlevel 5
Rachel Berryman wrote:

Hey Smith Bev! Can you send us an email via this secure link: http://koo.do/11eMLdy and select "Social Media" as a category? We will look into this for you!