Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Problems with pre-authorized payment method. Not accepting account?

I'm trying to set up a pre-authorized payment method with a chequings account. The problem I'm having is that even though the transit number and the institution number are registered as valid, the account number is not being recognized and I haven't a clue as to why. I went to my bank to check if everything was in order and yes, everything was so I'm a bit confused. I actually changed my account from a savings to a chequings today so maybe there is some delay on the net? Perhaps I'll try again tomorrow. I'm just concerned about having my bill build up. Suggestions?
icon

Best answer by Dennis 25 March 2014, 21:02

If you are having trouble with setting up your pre-auth payments, then feel free to give Koodo cutomer service a call (there are no service fees for calling Koodo) However, not being able to setup pre-auth payments is no excuse to not pay your bill and have the "bill build up". Note that it takes 1 full billing cycle for Pre-auth payments to be activated after it has been setup. Until the pre-auth is ready to go, i recommend paying via online banking

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you are having trouble with setting up your pre-auth payments, then feel free to give Koodo cutomer service a call (there are no service fees for calling Koodo) However, not being able to setup pre-auth payments is no excuse to not pay your bill and have the "bill build up". Note that it takes 1 full billing cycle for Pre-auth payments to be activated after it has been setup. Until the pre-auth is ready to go, i recommend paying via online banking