Koodo Community

problems

• 20 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I cannot make a payment through any way of my account. I already reported it to one of koodo’s employee but they said that I have to call a customer service. I want to make a phone call whenever you guys can. My phone number is 604xxxxxx. Thank you very much.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I wouldn’t post my information on here since it’s a public forum. I flagged  a rep for you, but your best ebt is toe schedule a callback.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Why don't you make a payment via online banking? All you need to do is make koodo a payee and have your account number which you can get in your self serve 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@vinhnguyen Pls do not share any personal info here as this is a public forum and anyone can see what you post. 

If you just recently joined us and changed your address the online payment will not work as we are trying to match the address you signed up under and your credit card address on file. If there is a conflict payment will not go thought online. You could try dialling 611 from your phone, if that still doesn’t work pls make the payment via your bank.