Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Problem..shock free not working, no pause

I have three numbers on my account. Two numbers we receive the 100% warning and pause, one of them does not. Only get a warning at 90% then nothing, until we get the bill for $15 overage. I log into self serve and the one number does not have the option for 100%. Line ending in 21, plan is shock free but sadly it is really not as I am shocked to see $15 overage.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Richard, looking at your account only 2 of the 3 lines are on shock-free-data plans. The line ending 91 is not. Therefore it's not getting blocked at 100% data usage. Mind you the last 3 months that line never reached its allotted data amount for the month.

The line in question, ending 21 seems like it had their 100% notification turned off by a user sometime post signing up. When you log in and check usage on that line, pls click on change data settings, can you pls tell me what you see? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ok, looks like the block was indeed turned off. Can you pls send us a private message on Facebook and will definitely look into this.  
Domestic alerts 21 will get a text message when their data use reaches: 50% 90% Yes! Send 21 text messages as they reach their data limits Then it has the international option, nothing else. No 100% no pause nothing. I also noticed that the number now has a $20 overage charges. Really wish the plan was shock free.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Richard Heesom wrote:

Domestic alerts 21 will get a text message when their data use reaches: 50% 90% Yes...

It is indeed shock free. However, users do have the ability to turn the block off. Some people don't want their movie watching interrupted. 🙂 That said, we will definitely look into what happened once you send us a private message. 
Richard Heesom wrote:

Domestic alerts 21 will get a text message when their data use reaches: 50% 90% Yes...

I have sent via Facebook but not reply
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Richard Heesom wrote:

I see your message Richard. Appreciate your patience. Please bear with us someone will get back to you. Our Facebook channel is not a live chat session and it looks like some recent promos of ours are driving lots of interest, hence the backup.  I will try to nudge the team.