Koodo Community
Solved

Pre-pay proof of payments for expenses

• 30 April 2021
  • 4 replies

I have recently started working for a firm who give $50 a month towards my phone contract. They need a bill or an invoice showing that I have actually got a phone, and that I pay out at least $50 a month.

So, how do I do that? I am on prepay and the transaction history shows everything without tax.

My current base plan is $45 a month, which is $51.75 charged to my card. My credit card bill also shows  payment but they are asking for something from Koodo. Is there anyway you can download an actual transaction from Koodo with tax included?

icon

Best answer by Cristian Koodo 30 April 2021, 19:15

@sidjoloo We can send you copies of the invoices via e-mail. They include the payment amount, payment date, confirmation number and applicable taxes. 

You can send us a DM on Twitter or private message on Facebook so we could access the account and assist you further.

Please include keyword “#SIDJOLOO” so we could find your message faster.

Thank you!

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

A copy of your latest bill (available via Self Serve) should be enough proof for your employer. You can check with your employer if that’s acceptable.

Userlevel 6

A copy of your latest bill (available via Self Serve) should be enough proof for your employer. You can check with your employer if that’s acceptable.

He is on prepaid and there isn't a bill provided on Self Serve. I checked my husband’s prepaid and transaction history does not include tax. 

As Lou has pointed out, I am on prepaid so don’t get a bill and all the transactions show before tax payments.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@sidjoloo We can send you copies of the invoices via e-mail. They include the payment amount, payment date, confirmation number and applicable taxes. 

You can send us a DM on Twitter or private message on Facebook so we could access the account and assist you further.

Please include keyword “#SIDJOLOO” so we could find your message faster.

Thank you!