Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Pre-authorized Payments for Prepaid Plans?

Are the prepaid plans already pre-authorized payments by default if you have a credit/debit card registered on the account? I looked at the guide they had for pre-authorized payments and the tab under "Billing" is not available anymore. Thanks for your help!

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Not by default. One needs to register their card. Then define what you want to automatically top up each month. The base plan, add-ons etc.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

Not by default. One needs to register their card. Then define what you want to automatically top ...

The automatic topup can be less than the amount of your baseplan and boosters. However Koodo does have pre-set auto topup amounts. http://help.koodomobile.com/prepaid
RudyW wrote:

Not by default. One needs to register their card. Then define what you want to automatically top ...

Oh I see, so since I have the $15/month base plan. I can just set up the $15 auto top up and I should be set right? Thanks for your help both of you!
Userlevel 7
RudyW wrote:

Yup! That's how I have mine set up 🙂
RudyW wrote:

Great, thanks!! 🙂
Userlevel 7
RudyW wrote:

No problem! And everytime you auto-top up the $15, you get a bonus $1.50 (If you register for auto-top up, you get 10% back). After a few months, you could get yourself a minute or data booster!
RudyW wrote:

Hi. I purchased base plan for CAD 15. i payed 22 CAD at shop. My question is, do i need to purches this every month or add my credit card. 
I have added my credit card but when i enter payee information in bank account. it is not ok.......can anyone guide me???
Thanks