Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Pre-Authorized Payment Not Working

I signed up for pre-authorized payment to come automatically out of my debit account, but Koodo has not taken out any payments out for the last 2 months, so I have to use my credit card to pay my bills. Why is this happening?

4 replies

Userlevel 2
This is a hard one. We can only make clues of what it is Which will be useless. Contact Customer service to find out if payments have been declined.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you sure your Pre-Auth payments have been setup correctly? It does take 1 billing cycle to take effect. But 2 months means it's no working
So I have a late charge on one billing cycle, I guess I wasn't aware of the 1 cycle timeline for it to take effect and I am OK with that. But I just recieved my second bill in the mail and there's nothing on it anywhere about a pre-auth payment coming thorough... how do I check if it is working this month?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Aimee Gauthier wrote:

So I have a late charge on one billing cycle, I guess I wasn't aware of the 1 cycle timeline for ...

Log into self serve > Scroll down to bottom page > Register or Change Pre-authorized Payments >  and you can check if you set it up already.
If not, you can set it again.
If you have difficulty( unable to register), call customer service *611 from your Koodo phone.   Tell them you've already set up  Pre-Auth payments but it seems not working.