Koodo Community
Solved

Pre-authorized payment hasn't happened...

• 11 September 2021
  • 3 replies

I have set up pre-authorized payments and my account says they are “Enabled”. My account also says that my bill “will be paid automatically on August 25, 2021”. Judging by my credit card statement, this payment hasn’t happened yet. Do I “pay now”? Or will it go through eventually?

I am a new customer to Koodo as of mid-August so perhaps PAP isn’t actually set up despite it clearly stating that “Pre-authorized Payment is enabled”?

icon

Best answer by Dinh 11 September 2021, 09:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They mentioned that it might take a full billing cycle for the automatic pre-authorized  payment to happen https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/setting-pre-authorized-payments

I recommend you pay by the due date this time. In the next billing cycle, if it doesn’t work, you would need a rep to look into it.

Happened to me my first month.  So at the last minute after alot of digging I discovered that I had to manually pay the first time so I manually paid just narrowly avoiding late fees.  I was told that would only happen the first month... Now it's happening again in the second month.  It is near impossible to get a rep to look into it.  I would switch companies but it sounds like they're all just as incapable of proper customer service.  Anyone know what we can do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Happened to me my first month.  So at the last minute after alot of digging I discovered that I had to manually pay the first time so I manually paid just narrowly avoiding late fees.  I was told that would only happen the first month... Now it's happening again in the second month.  It is near impossible to get a rep to look into it.  I would switch companies but it sounds like they're all just as incapable of proper customer service.  Anyone know what we can do?

If it's happening the 2nd month it means preauthorizatiin did not get set up successfully. 

When you login to self serve and check your Pre-authorized payment does it say you can remove or change it?