Koodo Community

Community

Solved

pre authorized

i registered my account for pre authorized payment ...now i got my bill and it says i have to pay that bill before 6th july...but i wants to go that bill via pre authorized payment ..what should i do?

12 replies

Userlevel 1
Have you had any payments coming out before. If yes you should be fine. It's stupid wording they have that I think confuses people. It always say you need to pay your bill regardless if you are on pre authorized.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Though if you're on the first month of preauthurized payment you would need to pay that month. Just to be sure
Userlevel 3
Hey Harshil! Like Robert said, make the payment yourself this once, and then the pre-authorized payment will be taken automatically. It takes one billing cycle before it takes effect. Have a great one! 
Karine wrote:

Hey Harshil! Like Robert said, make the payment yourself this once, and then the pre-authorized p...

I made my first payment but koodo took the same payment also why
Userlevel 7
Karine wrote:

Hey Harshil! Like Robert said, make the payment yourself this once, and then the pre-authorized p...

You might of manually done your payment at the same time that Koodo was doing the pre-authorized payment. Don't worry though, any extra will be kept as a ballance on your account for your next bill!
I paid my first bill in August and THEN signed up for pre-authorized payments. Will I have to pay my September bill or should that come out automatically?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Ashley. When did you sign up for it? Before the payment or after? 

You could always pay it just to make sure
I paid my first bill on August 15th and signed up for pre-authorized payments sometime after that. I now have my September bill and would like to know if I have to pay this myself or if it will be automatically withdrawn?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ashley Lynch wrote:

I paid my first bill on August 15th and signed up for pre-authorized payments sometime after that...

If you already have your September bill, you should pay it yourself this time.
Your pre-authorized payments should takes effect after this payment.

Ashley Lynch wrote:

I paid my first bill on August 15th and signed up for pre-authorized payments sometime after that...

I paid my August bill, then signed up for pre-authorized payments. So I paid my September bill because I was told that it takes one bill cycle to kick in.
Now I have my October bill, and it has not come out of my account. I read that payment should come out 15 days after your bill date, and my bill date was October 5th.
I signed up for pre-authorized payments, and it looks like it's all set up properly, but apparently my bill is late!! I don't know how to authorize the payment now. 😞  

Note that I've made one payment by credit card already. My second payment is late and my third is due by month's end. I'd like to make the second payment ASAP, and the third in a couple of weeks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Aimee Kessler Evans wrote:

I signed up for pre-authorized payments, and it looks like it's all set up properly, but apparent...

What your pre-authorized payments info says when you log into your self serve?
Is it showing correct info or asking you to set it up?

If your info is correct and still not working, you should call Koodo *611 from your Koodo phone. Explain your situation - Set it up through self serve and made first payment but pre-autho still doesn't kicks in. They will help you out 🙂