Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Poor Overall Customer Service

I spoke to a customer service rep 3 days ago regarding my over due balance and was told it would be fine for me to pay it off this Friday. Now my account has been suspended . Why wasn't I even told this was going to happen? And why did the rep tell it would be okay for me to pay it at a later date if that clearly isn't the case

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What I see you called in for Sovey (at least the notes on the account indicate) is to inquire about paying through the app as you seemed to have some challenges. Our rep recommended to pay online. We listen the call to get a better understanding. That said several notifications have been sent due to the significant outstanding amount. 
Userlevel 3
Bernard wrote:

What I see you called in for Sovey (at least the notes on the account indicate) is to inquire abo...

What do you consider significant?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

What I see you called in for Sovey (at least the notes on the account indicate) is to inquire abo...

It varies. Based on previous payment history, credit class etc. 
Userlevel 6
Bernard wrote:

Either way, if it's gotten to the point that they have been cut off....it's too much.